Free Seminar: Wireless Testing & Certification
September 27, 2012
MET Labs Baltimore
914 W. Patapsco Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21230
This free wireless seminar will cover the FCC rules and regulations for both licensed and unlicensed radio devices, integration of radio modules, FCC filing requirements and European radio requirements. Also included are updates from the most recent Telecommunications Certification Body Council (TCBC) workshop.
- ETSI Versus FCC testing
- FCC Rules – How to Know What Settings to Use
- Bandwidth Settings
- Difference in Canadian measurements
- Japan Requirements
- What You Can Use from ETSI and/or FCC
- Requires Accreditation
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) Between Countries
- Latest DFS Update
- How the FCC Tests
- Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO)
- Latest Requirements
- Spectral Density and Output Power
- Conducted Spurs
- Modules - Licensed and Unlicensed
- FCC Labeling Requirements
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) - Latest Requirements
- Permissive Changes - What Constitutes a Permissive Change
- Collocated Transmitters - How to Address Them
Registration starts at 8:30 am. The seminar will run from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Lunch is included.
The seminar & food are complimentary, but registration is required.