Project Coordinator – Santa Clara, CA
MET Laboratories, Inc., is one of the Nation’s leading laboratories for the testing and certification of electronic and electrical products. We are a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and have been in business for 50 years. To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.metlabs.com
Project Coordinator – Our Sales department in Santa Clara, CA has an immediate opening for a Project Coordinator with a technical background.
- Serve as a liaison between Customer and MET for all aspects of assigned projects
- Coordinates and attends client meetings as requested
- Work with Laboratory Manager(s) as needed to develop creative scheduling strategies to fit customer’s needs and goals, and to ensure that any obstacles to project completion are removed quickly and efficiently
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining all aspects of client satisfaction and maintaining optimum scheduling of testing facilities
- Manage the full scope of client projects once a signed proposal or order is received by Sales to ensure that client requirements are met in a timely manner
- Communicate project status to clients and manage their expectations during the project period
- Maintain ongoing communication with Sales team to ensure that all client issues are understood and addressed in a timely manner.
- Maintain high visibility with clients visiting MET to witness testing.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on standards/testing requirements as needed to adequately fulfill duties.
- Work with Engineering to respond to customer requests for information.
- Works with Accounting on invoice/account reconciliation efforts to resolve invoicing discrepancies.
- Maintains Project Tracking and Customer Management databases current and up-to-date
The candidate for this position must have a technical background or have worked in a technical industry. A background in electronics preferred.
This position requires a strong focus on customer service, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organization and time management abilities, and past experience in a project coordinator role.
A self-motivated individual is required with a desire to enter into an exciting career field with a well established Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory.
A.A. degree or some college coursework through a technical school or the military is desired, although not required.
- We have an excellent benefits package including health, dental, and life Insurance;
- Paid vacation and 401k retirement plan with company participation.
To be considered, send resume, salary requirement, and cover letter to: HR Recruiter
This is a full time position and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Only candidates who closely meet the requirements will be contacted.