EMC Test Engineer Experienced – Santa Clara
Position: EMC Test Engineer – Experienced
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Many Electrical Engineering jobs involve sitting at a computer, entering design parameters into software, unrealistic timelines, and not as much fun as you have hoped for. This is not the case in the MET EMC lab. Performing EMC testing at MET labs is like enjoying the most interesting, hands-on, laboratory experimentation parts of your college courses, every day.
- Perform EMC testing and document results to meet overall laboratory needs
- Test a wide range of cutting edge electronic equipment
- Coordinate with Customers and the sales on daily basis, to provide best customer services to our clients
- Troubleshoot test failures and assist customers with design modifications.
- Help the fellow EMC engineers in the execution of daily testing/work in the lab
- Assist lab manager/supervisor with related tasks.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in an EMC Laboratory
- Detailed knowledge of EMC phenomena and theory
- Familiarity with worldwide EMC standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work 8:30am-5pm, Monday through Friday
- Occasional 2nd shift and evening/weekend overtime
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.metlabs.com.
This is a very hands-on position that will require the candidate to interact with a number of different clients on many different levels. This is a full time position and we are an equal opportunity employer. We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, life insurance, vacation and optional 401k. Interested candidates may E-mail their resume, cover letter and salary requirement for immediate consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: HR Recruiter.
I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision.
This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 45 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.
I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed in any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.
In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.