Receptionist / Documentation Administrator – Union City, CA
MET Laboratories, Inc., is one of the world’s leading laboratories for the testing and certification of electronic and electrical products. We are a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and have been in business for over 50 years.
We are seeking a Receptionist / Documentation Administrator for our Union City facility.
• Greet & Sign in/out clients upon arrival/departure
• Phone coverage.
• Organize daily customer & engineer lunch orders.
• Maintain break room and conference room (orderly and presentable).
• Responsible for monthly inventory and ordering of office and break room supplies.
• Assist Customer Service/Sales Team with seminars.
• Be part of Events Committee
• Other duties as assigned.
Documentation Admin. Responsibilities:
• Responsible for researching, gathering, compiling information and materials that
will be used in a wide variety of compliance reports and other related documentation.
• Expected to manage multiple reporting assignments throughout the draft, technical review and
customer review process.
• Must have writing experience and excellent writing skills
• Possess excellent work habits, attention to detail and be able to meet strict
deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
This is a high profile position that requires frequent interactions with customers and all departments. This position requires excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. The candidate must be able to work well and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff as a team member and be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Must perform well under pressure and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. This position requires initiative, judgment and professionalism, and skill in composing a variety of written and electronic materials. The candidate should have excellent computer skill and superior proficiency at Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, and Excel) and Internet Explorer. Candidate must be bright, articulate, self-motivated individual with excellent administrative/customer service skills and have a positive “can-do” attitude. The candidate’s demeanor and appearance should be professional at all times.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical (Cigna), life
insurance, vacation and optional 401k.