MET Labs has been performing traditional reliability and climatic testing for decades. As HALT distinguished itself as a faster more reliable way to evaluate product hardiness, we quickly adopted and mastered this capability.
MET performs HALT/HASS testing on both coasts. Our Qualmark Typhoon chambers have a temperature range of +200°C to -100°C, with a max ramp rate of >60°C/min. They have a vibration range of 50 Grms (10Hz to 5kHz) and 60 Grms (10Hz to 1kHz). They are the ideal test chamber for both Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT) and Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (HASS) applications.
How does HALT benefit you? Through the HALT evaluation you will be able to:
- Quickly discover design and process flaws
- Evaluate and improve design margins
- Reduce development time and cost
- Eliminate design problems before releasing to manufacturing
- Ship a mature product at market introduction
- Guarantee a much lower product infant mortality rate
- Use as a sustaining engineering tool to evaluate the impact of product modifications and cost reductions
- Reduce claims under your product warranty
Let MET design a HALT program for you.
“Very nice presentation yesterday on HALT testing! We do HALT testing in-house and follow similar procedures. You did a good job of explaining it.”
Carl Peridier, Senior Staff Reliability Engineer