Our reputation for excellence gives customers a higher level of confidence that their battery products meets applicable requirements. Eurofins MET Labs is a full-service testing and certification laboratory providing product safety, EMC, environmental, wireless and telecom testing. Eurofins MET Labs is accredited by A2LA as a testing laboratory and is an A2LA accredited certification body.
Eurofins MET Labs is an accredited CATL (CTIA Authorized Test Lab) to test and certify battery products and systems to the CTIA Battery Certification Program.Our accreditations include:
- CTIA Authorized Test Laboratory (CATL) for the CTIA Battery Certification Program.
- Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) – OSHA
- Standard Council of Canada (SCC)
- National Certification Body (NCB) – IECEE
- EPA-Recognized ENERGY STAR Certification Body (CB) and Test Laboratory
- California Energy Commission (CEC)
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA 0591.01, 0591.02, 0591.03, 0591.04, 0591.05, 0591.06)
- National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP 200445-0, 600134-0) – NIST
- Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB) – Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Industry Canada (IC) for radio equipment and terminal equipment
- National Voluntary Australian Communications Authority (ACMA)
- Japan’s Voluntary Control Council for Interference (VCCI) for IT and telecom equipment
- Radio Research Agency of the Korea Communications Commission (RRA/KCC)
- Ministry of Information and Communication for Vietnam (MIC)
- EPCglobal Inc,™ official test lab for Hardware/Software Certification Program
- Taiwan’s Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection (BSMI)
Eurofins MET Labs is the first independent testing laboratory licensed by OSHA under its Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) program, approved to test and certify to more than 170 product categories for product safety certification.