Our Wireless testing capabilities include »
- 5G | OTA | Bluetooth | PTCRB Testing Services
- 2D Antenna Pattern Measurements
- Dynamic Frequency Selection
- FCC Accredited Testing & Certification
- FCC Part 15 Testing & Certification
- FCC TCB Services
- RFID Testing
- Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) Testing
- Smart Devices
- Smart Home Wireless Type Approvals
- ZigBee Product Pre-Testing
- RED Directive Testing
- Bluetooth Compatibility Testing
- Wireless Accrediations
International Wireless Type Approvals »
Eurofins is accredited to perform testing for a wide range of global wireless standards and is uniquely positioned to provide international type approval services for your wireless & RF devices for the global market. Our Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB) certification services are recognized by FCC, ISED, MIC, and we serve as a notified body under the EU RED Directive. We offer clients full market access solutions including pre-compliance testing, product testing, documentation services, product certification, and regulatory body liaison services.
- FCC – Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB)
- FCC – Designated Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) Lab
- Industry Canada – Radio and Terminal Equipment
- Australia ACMA – National Voluntary Australian Communications Authority
- EU Notified Body -RED Directive
- A2LA – ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Japan VCCI – IT and Telecom Equipment
- Korea KCC – Radio Research Agency (RRA)
- Vietnam MIC – MRA Recognized Lab
- Taiwan BSMI – EMC Testing
- EPCglobal Inc. – Official Test lab for hardware/software certification
- Verizon ITL – Independent Testing Laboratory
Our Organization »
Eurofins is 3rd party, for-profit, test laboratory and certification body headquartered in Baltimore, MD with additional labs and key locations in Austin, TX and Silicon Valley. Eurofins is a separate legal entity within the Eurofins Scientific network. Test and certification activities are managed and accredited as independent entities within the Eurofins E&E North America organization.
What is Wireless Testing?
Wireless testing evaluates a devices ability to connect with other devices and networks and perform operational tasks using this connection. A wireless device is tested by performing a series of tests to verify regulatory compliance, device interoperability, performance, and user safety. Devices must be tested to ensure that it operates properly using the applicable wireless protocol(s), operates on the correct wireless frequency, and complies with international type approval requirements for the device’s intended region of sale. In the United States, the FCC is regulatory oversight body that standardizes requirements for wireless devices and all wireless devices must be compliant to the relevant FCC rule part to be eligible for sale in the United States.