Consumer products must meet a variety of requirements in order to gain the certifications they need to enter consumer markets. From Electromagnetic Compatibility & Environmental Hardiness to Product Safety & Energy Efficiency, manufacturers are under pressure to meet production deadlines and achieve certification. To help manufacturers eliminate multiple testings, MET offers single-source laboratories equipped to handle the full range of consumer product testing.
MET Labs is a leading independent, third-party testing laboratory. We are the world’s first OSHA accredited Nationally Recognized Test Laboratory, an SCC accredited Certification Body, a National Certification Body in IECEE’s CB Scheme, and active in eight EU directives to support CE Marking. With access to markets across the globe through our Global Market Access Network and extensive laboratory testing capabilities, MET is prepared to meet your consumer product testing and certification needs.
Consumer Product Testing Services:
- Full range of performance testing, including functionality, energy efficiency, durability, reliability, and more
- Testing to established industry and custom standards
- Customized testing to define new standards, set new benchmarks
- Claim substantiation for Federal Trade Commission filings
- Comparative testing to support marketing efforts
- Failure analysis and testing for CPSC filings
- Litigation support testing, expert witness
- Prototype testing and analysis
- Real-time, online project tracking
- 24-hour start for critical projects
- Complimentary design review & compliance assistance
- Full service laboratories on both coasts