Our Military testing capabilities include »
- Military EMC Testing
- MIL-STD-461 & MIL-STD-464 testing
- Military Shielding Effectiveness testing
- Military Environmental Simulation Testing
- MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-167, MIL-S-901 testing
- Military Fiber Optics Testing
- Military Shock & Vibration testing
- Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Testing
- Body Armor Testing
- Military Ozone Resistance Testing
What is Military Testing?
Military testing entails verification of equipment performance using the stringent standards, specifications, and requirements developed by the U.S. Military.
The goal is to ensure that equipment will survive rugged environments and effectively integrate with existing military systems.
Obtaining compliance is one step in the process for manufacturers to sell their products to the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and other United States Military procurement agencies.
Examples of a few common military standards include: