MIL-STD-461 emission test limits are significantly more stringent than commercial limits, and as a result, can be difficult for manufacturers to obtain MIL-STD compliance. Our end-to-end testing capabilities, expert test technicians & engineers, and single-source testing solutions help you meet demanding contract deadlines.
Eurofins MET Labs is an independent ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory for the testing and certification of electrical products to commercial and military specifications. Eurofins MET Labs has 30 years of MIL standard testing experience, the ability to test to any mission profile and is accredited to perform testing for top military defense contractors. Our testing is accredited by A2LA, NVLAP, and ISTA. Eurofins MET Labs is also accredited for RTCA/DO avionics testing, as well as other FAA, NASA, and IEC standards.
We test to all versions of:
- Conducted emissions: CE101, CE102, CE106
- Conducted susceptibility: CS101, CS103, CS104, CS105, CS106 CS109, CS114, CS115, CS116
- Radiated emissions: RE101, RE102, RE103 (up to 40 GHz)
- Radiated susceptibility: RS101, RS103 (200 V/m up to 40 GHz), RS105 (50,000 V/m)
- External RF EMC (Reverb: up to 27,460V/m)
- Electrostatic Discharge Testing (ESD)
- Electrical Bonding
Power Quality and Qualification Testing:
- MIL-STD-704 – Requirements and characteristics of aircraft electric power provided at the input terminals of electric utilization equipment
- MIL-HDBK-704-1 through -8 defines test methods and procedures for determining airborne utilization equipment compliance with the electric power characteristics requirements defined herein.
- MIL-STD-1275 – Limits of steady state and transient voltage characteristics 28 VDC electrical power systems for military ground vehicles
- MIL-STD-1399 Section 070 & 300 – Standard interface requirements for and the constraints on the design for shipboard user equipment utilizing shipboard alternating current (AC) electrical power.
- MIL-PRF-28800 – General requirements for test equipment used in testing and calibrating electrical and electronic equipment.
Military Shielding Effectiveness
- IEEE-299 (MIL-STD-285)
- ASTM D4935
- MIL-STD-1678-3 (3308)
- MIL-PRF-28876 – Fiber Optic Connector Assembly Shielding Effectiveness
- MIL-PRF-85045 – Fiber Optic Cabling Shielding Effectiveness
- MIL-DTL-83526 – Connectors, Fiber Optic, Circular, Environmental Resistant, Hermaphroditic, General Specification for FSC: 6060