No surprise fees, acceptance of all NRTL-recognized components, and business-friendly service are just a few of the benefits for U.S. and Canadian Manufacturers.
Our Sign Shop Program is for Sign Shops seeking listing of their electrical/electronic signs to:
- UL48, UL1433, UL8750 and NEC (National Electrical Code) For U.S.
- CSA 22.2 No. 207 and CEC (Canadian Electrical Code) for Canada
What is covered by our Sign Shop Program?
- All signs regardless of voltage that are electrically operated and/or electrically illuminated.
- Illumination: incandescent, fluorescent, high-intensity discharge (HID), electric discharge tubing including neon tubing, light-emitting diode (LED), skeleton neon tubing, cold-cathode lamps, and electroluminescence.
- The term “sign” includes signs, outline lighting, art forms, and skeleton neon tubing.
Specifically, these types of signs are included:
- Awning signs
- Trailer-mounted signs
- Electrically or mechanically animated signs
- Signs supplied by photovoltaic systems and other independent power sources
- Changing message signs
- Liquid Crystal display (LCD)
- Light-emitting diode (LED) type and
- Other electrically operated signs that are not, necessarily, illuminated
Using another listing agent? We make conversions easy!
Sign Shop Training
We provide an on-site training class that includes a page-by-page review of UL48. Our class is convenient and cost-effective – we travel to your location on a day that is convenient to you, for one price (no per-person charges).
We have been certifying, listing, and labeling products for electrical product safety for more than 40 years. In that time, we have certified thousands of products for compliance with electrical safety standards. This translates into literally millions of products sold in the U.S. and Canada labeled with the Eurofins MET Mark.
We are qualified to NRTL certify products in over 180 UL Standard categories and can test to an additional 230+ standards for the U.S. market. For Canada, we maintain a wide scope of SCC accreditation.