Eurofins E&E North America is an FCC accredited Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB) authorized to issue Grants of Equipment Authorization and is recognized by VCCI and BSML. Eurofins is a Competent Body for the European EMC Directive and a Notified body for the RED (R&TTE) Directive.
Eurofins performs wireless testing to greater than 200Ghz, provides RFID regulatory & performance testing, and is the exclusive lab for EPCglobal Inc. – developing and managing certification programs.
Our labs are a full-service testing and certification laboratory for product safety, EMC, wireless, and telecom testing. Eurofins is A2LA-accredited (0591.01, 0591.02, 0591.03, 0591.04, 0591.05, 0591.06) as both a testing laboratory and certification body.
Our wide range of wireless device testing and certification capabilities in Santa Clara help your products make it to market faster.
Our accreditations include:
- Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB) – Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- FCC-designated Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) test lab, capable of testing to both EU and Japan DFS requirements
- Industry Canada (IC) for radio equipment and terminal equipment
- Notified Body under EMC and R&TTE Directives
- CB Scheme accredited EMC Test Laboratory (CBTL)
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation A2LA ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- National Voluntary Australian Communications Authority (ACMA)
- Japan’s Voluntary Control Council for Interference (VCCI) for IT and telecom equipment
- Radio Research Agency of the Korea Communications Commission (RRA/KCC)
- Ministry of Information and Communication for Vietnam (MIC)
- EPCglobal Inc,™ official test lab for Hardware/Software Certification Program
- Taiwan’s Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection (BSMI) for EMC testing