Helping you validate the environmental hardiness and performance of your products to extreme climatic and dynamic conditions.
With over 30 years of MIL-STD testing experience, we evaluate your equipment to virtually all extreme climatic conditions including: Rain, Wind, Salt Spray, Blowing Sand and Dust, as well as dynamic conditions including: Thermal Shock, Hammer Shock, Vibration, and Altitude.
Military contractors worldwide are sensitive to costs, design cycles, and performance. Equipment is vigorously challenged to meet the demanding needs of the US government. It must demonstrate reliability during all test phases and more importantly, in the battlefield, where it counts.
Our end-to-end testing solutions evaluate your equipment to extreme environmental conditions to validate their hardiness and help you navigate stringent compliance standards for ensuring mission readiness.
- Environmental Simulation Testing Capabilities
- MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-167, Testing
- MIL-S 901 Hammer Shock Testing
- Mechanical Fiber Optic Testing
- Optical Fiber Optic Testing
- DLC & DSCC Fiber Optic Testing
- Military Shock & Vibration Testing
- Commericial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Testing
- Body Armor Testing
- Ruggedized Testing
- MIL-STD-461 Testing
- MIL-STD-464 Testing
- Conducted Emissions Testing
- Radiated Emissions Testing
- Conducted Susceptibility Testing
- Radiated Susceptibility Testing
- Power Quality Testing:
MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-1399
- Military Shielding Effectiveness Testing:
IEEE-299, ASTM D4935, MIL-STD-1678-3 (3308)
- Military Fiber Optics Testing
- Military Ozone Resistance Testing
Our end-to-end testing solutions evaluate your equipment to extreme environmental conditions, help you navigate stringent compliance standards, and validate environmental hardiness and mission readiness of your equipment for faster market access.
Our end-to-end EMC testing solutions evaluate your equipment to any electromagnetic condition; helping you meet critical reliability and performance standards that bring your equipment from development to end use faster and more cost-effectively.
We perform testing to the optical, mechanical, and environmental characteristics of your fiber optic products to validate safety, reliability, and performance.